Re: closeouts

No it was from a plant of the week website:
http://hort.net/+12PT
Thanks for letting me know I've some wiggle-room.
Kitty

-- james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:
55 F seems awfully high to me, Kitty. That's warmer than zone 11. And
while it looks kinda scruffy in winter here it survives outdoors. Our
winters often have a few hours below 32, but not many and not bunched
together. But if that number is from A-Z, it's not the only one that
seems whacked out.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W