RE: it's raining!

I know Cathy- we have been watching the weather like crazy... hoping for
cool mornings and Friday night event - the rest of the time everyone will be
in climate controlled environments!

As much as we need rain, glad it was here this morning and not tomorrow
morning, as we have the botanic garden tour scheduled then...

Donna