Re: Baptisa

If I remember correctly it took me several years to bulk up any of the baptisa I have grown. I think I sat on the plugs of baptisa for one to two years before offering them in the nursery. Still another couple of years away from bloom at that. What size did you order for your prairie garden... 72's?? 18's?? Stage 3 TC??
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana