Re: Just hot everywhere

> No, we have an old-fashioned oil furnace with hot-water baseboard radiators.
> The air-conditioning went into the attic with vents down through the ceiling.
> I was surprised at how quickly it was installed, and how reasonable the
> price.  We had had a couple of room units that were both cranky and
> noisy.  They had cost nearly as much as this whole-house job, which is
> very quiet and effective.  It's been a real blessing this year.

One of the other issues is that I have a two-story house house with a
finished basement, so the vertical element complicates things.  Right
now there's 1800 square feet on floors one and two, and then another
700 in the basement.

Every installer I've talked to says that I really need two units,
especially if I'm planning on putting on an addition.  :(

Chris