Re: Baptisa

Don't know how you do it, Gene.  About the only thing I can now
grow in my exposed perennial bed is bee balm (Monarda), of
which I have three colors blooming right now, and daffodils in the
spring.  The don't eat goldenrod, and I am trying some of the
cultivated ones, monkshood, or the various  Digitalis species
I have.  Really limits what I can grow in the few sunny unprotected
spots left. But Baptisia was one of the first to go.
Auralie

In a message dated 07/26/2005 1:59:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,