Re: Mileage (was RE: Just hot everywhere)

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Mileage (was RE: [CHAT] Just hot everywhere)
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:03:01 -0600

I don't have a lotof time to chat with my plants, but if the neighborhood
kids' constant yelling and screaming helps, ok.  What IS it with kids?  The
ones last night sounded older and the yells made me think of warring
factions.  Not a pleasant time in the garden.  Then there's the
high-pitched, constant screaming of little girls trying to see how long they
can keep it up.  No, I don't hate children and I understand noise and fun,
but sometimes they just seem to carry it way too far.  There are times a
little peace and quiet would be appreciated.  As soon as it started to
sprinkle last night the kids shut up, so while I worked a little while
longer in the sprinkling before it actually became rain, I got that little
bit of quietude.  You gotta take it when you can get it sometimes.

Kitty