Re: update link for Lady Chatsworth....

That's what my husband said..."as if we don't already have ENOUGH
teenagers, now she starts in". I took her for a walk the other day and
normally when I turn to go back up she follows me...or I can call her
and she'll come running. She would take a few steps towards me and wait
for me to turn my back and then run away to her "friends". I'd come back
and call her and she would look at me like, "excuse me..I'm not quite
READY to come up...connect the dots here". So I would have to scoop her
up and WALK with her griping at me the whole way.

Definitely a teenager.

Sounds like a teenager to me. Except she's better looking than most of
them.

On Jul 26, 2005, at 5:39 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

> some
> days she is quite willfull and refuses to come in when it gets
> dark...so
> I have to chase her and catch her

Island Jim
Southwest Florida