Re: Mileage (was RE: Just hot everywhere)

I've got neighbors with all sort of noisy devices, including children, that they turn loose at all hours on all days. Some of these devices are useful, but most are not. One particularly annoying contraption is a gasoline powered radio-controlled model helicopter. It can, and does, hover for hours over a driveway down the street. I don't know why. Do you think the now commercially available stun gun could cook it without a trace?