Re: URGENT: cost for individual medical insurance

If you go the corporate route, you'll find that the prices are based--in most part--on co-pays and deductibles. You'll have to make an educated guess about the likelihood of a catastrophic encounter at your age. You'll need to decide how much you're willing to cover with credit cards and savings and negotiate from there.