From: Cathy Carpenter [mailto: cathy.c@insightbb.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:51:47 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Fwd: CELL PHONE TIP

My nephew sent me this, and I thought I'd pass it on. Makes a lot
will turn to a victim's cell phone for clues to that<br>> person9s
identity. You can make their job much easier with a simple<br>> idea
that they are trying to get everyone to adopt: ICE.<br>> ICE stands for
In Case of Emergency. If you add an entry in the<br>> contacts list in
your cell phone under ICE, with the name and phone<br>> no. of the
person that the emergency services should call on your<br>> behalf, you
can save them a lot of time and have your loved ones<br>> contacted
quickly. It only takes a few moments of your time to do.<br>> Paramedics
know what ICE means and they look for it immediately.<br>> ICE your cell
------ End of Forwarded

text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>