From: Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSR [mailto: cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:11:39 -0700
Subject: RE: Mileage (was RE: [CHAT] Just hot everywhere)

I hear the screaming too, from the kids down the street whose family has
a<br>pool. Right after they built the pool it was so bad I wondered a
couple<br>times if I should call the police. After a bit I figured no
one could be<br>hurt too bad if they'd been screaming at that volume for
20 minutes. <br>Worse for me is when the family next door decides to
take out their dirt<br>bikes/ATVs/quad things and ride around the
property. 2 acres and they ride<br>in circles. That awful revving motor
noise just over and over and over<br>again. I'm waiting for the kids to
get old enough that they think it's<br>boring, but since dad apparently
still finds it entertaining I don't have a<br>lot of hope. And it's not
like there's scenery you know, it's just flat dirt<br>and some shrubs.
What's the point?<br>On the plus side my other neighbors are perfect.
He's retiring in December.<br>I may cry if they move. <br>I have smaller
wishes than the lottery, when I get a few hundred bucks I<br>don't

know what to do with, I'm going to buy those Bose
Message-----<br>From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf<br>Of Pam Evans<br>Sent:
Wednesday, July 27, 2005 9:59 AM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject:
Re: Mileage (was RE: [CHAT] Just hot everywhere)<br><br>Good point
Kitty. And I don't understand the screaming and yelling<br>Help -
aaaauuuggghhhh all the time. Morning, noon and night. I've<br>told some
of them that if you ever really do get into trouble, no one<br>will pay
any attention to you when you carry on like that. I mean<br>these
blood-curl\dling screams like they're being hacked up by an
ax<br>murderer or something. It's like car alarms, the noise is
so<br>obnoxious you actually hope someone is stealing the car (as long
as<br>it's not yours). Makes me crazy. Wish I could win the Lotto, buy

Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing
Center<br><4042N15@nationalhearing.com> wrote:<br>> I don't have a lotof
time to chat with my plants, but if the neighborhood<br>> kids' constant
yelling and screaming helps, ok. What IS it with kids?<br>The<br>> ones
last night sounded older and the yells made me think of warring<br>>
factions. Not a pleasant time in the garden. Then there's the<br>>
high-pitched, constant screaming of little girls trying to see how
long<br>they<br>> can keep it up. No, I don't hate children and I
understand noise and fun,<br>> but sometimes they just seem to carry it
way too far. There are times a<br>> little peace and quiet would be
appreciated. As soon as it started to<br>> sprinkle last night the kids
shut up, so while I worked a little while<br>> longer in the sprinkling
before it actually became rain, I got that little<br>> bit of quietude.