Re: Tepid....citrus

Don't know anything about calamondins, Noreen, except they sure do produce a lot of fruit. I've always heard they were sour, but don't think I've ever tasted one. I've got too many citrus to add another one. I've got a sweet lemon, two palestine limes, and a blood orange to plant. Thank goodness the limes and orange are still small and can coast along in pots while I try to decide where to put them.