Re: Thunder

Had a violent thunder and wind storm yesterday afternoon about
6:00 PM.  Really scary.  Lasted about 20 minutes.  Rain came
down hard for part of that time, and the temperature dropped
from 93 degrees to 71 in the same period.  We are thankful
for small favors - every bit of rain helps but this was so hard
and lasted so short a time that it didn't help much.  When I
tried to dig in the garden this morning, the soil was not even
moist more than two inches down.  Hope yours amounts to
more than ours did.

In a message dated 07/28/2005 1:34:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,