-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:49 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Collecting - other than plants

I've collected various cat items over the years.  (what a surprise!)  I
have a shelf of cat related books.  I had a sore spot for Harmony
Kingdom Cat Treasure Jests, Christmas tiles, and figurines.  Some
Hagen-Reneker cats, too.  And various other cat figurines.  Most of
these I've been selling off on eBay of late.  For Christmas I have a
small collection of Dean Griff/Charming Tails winter scenes figurines
that show raccoons, bunnies, mice, etc.  They are a tad too cutesy for
every day viewing, but fun at Christmastime.  Many of my more
interesting cat pieces have come from my sister Maureen.  A cat print
she brought back from Japan, cat stone carvings from Canada and Africa.
Then there are my 5 living-breathing cats. And the garden of course has
a bit of a cat theme - small cat statues here and there.  I don't think
I overdo it; not everything I own has cats on it. Everything I own may
have cat FUR on it though!

So what do you collect?  besides plants.