-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 12:49 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Collecting - other than plants

I've collected various cat items over the years.  (what a surprise!)  I have
a shelf of cat related books.  I had a sore spot for Harmony Kingdom Cat
Treasure Jests, Christmas tiles, and figurines.  Some Hagen-Reneker cats,
too.  And various other cat figurines.  Most of these I've been selling off
on eBay of late.  For Christmas I have a small collection of Dean
Griff/Charming Tails winter scenes figurines that show raccoons, bunnies,
mice, etc.  They are a tad too cutesy for every day viewing, but fun at
Christmastime.  Many of my more interesting cat pieces have come from my
sister Maureen.  A cat print she brought back from Japan, cat stone carvings
from Canada and Africa.  Then there are my 5 living-breathing cats. And the
garden of course has a bit of a cat theme - small cat statues here and
there.  I don't think I overdo it; not everything I own has cats on it.
Everything I own may have cat FUR on it though!

So what do you collect?  besides plants.