RE: eremurus

Hi Kitty,

Am gonna try some baptisa, just talked with Harlan Hamernick at Bluebird
Nursery, he says he grows it in Clarkson, which is North of here about 30
miles, and a ways West, and says it does well.  I REALLY like your lilies.
If you don't mind, you could send me some, I'd be eternally (well maybe not
eternally) greatful, and if you are looking for something that I might have,
I'd be glad to reciprocate.  Thanks again, Rich