Re: Collecting - other than plants

>     I just hope my daughter or granddaughters will want them when I'm
gone.
> My son is not interested.  If not, will make a great auction!

Ceres,
When my dad died last year, we hired an auctioneer to handle it all.  Dad
collected musical instruments, sheet music, 33s, etc.  None of us had any
interest in the stuff, sorry to say.  When I was a pre-teen I asked him to
teach me guitar but he refused.  None of us played any music, though I did
sing in choir in HS.  I didn't keep it up because I couldn't read music.  I
just had a good ear for listening and repeating.

Kitty
neIN, Z5