To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] New photo site

Sorry. Not exactly your kind of picture, Kitty, but here it is on Yahoo

http://hort.net/+12Qf

On Jul 31, 2005, at 10:50 AM, kmrsy wrote:

Jim,
Your photos are always worth viewing so I did go to the effort of
signing
up.  But when I finally got through it all to get to your photo, all I
got
was this message:

Invalid Image
This image is no longer available, it has been deleted by the owner.

Kitty
neIN, Z5