Mango mania

Mangos began to ripen this last week. Fortunately not all at once so far, but four or five a day. Friday, I made 5 half-pints of jam; they're so sweet, I didn't use any sugar [but I did add about a pint of fresh pineapple to the mix]--and it came out great. Ms Fatma was so impressed, she rushed out and bought a pint of French vanilla ice cream so she could use the jam as topping. There are about 50 fruits still on the big tree and a combined five on the two small trees, which means the mania will likely continue for a couple more weeks.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10