To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rain rain, move to where you're needed

Godi,

Are you drying out? I'm glad the power came back while you were still able to bail. Any mildew damage from the damp? Our crawlspace drains well, but when the hurricanes kept hitting us last year, we got a lot of mildew and had to put in a dehumidifier.

Did you have much plant damage after it ended? I'm hearing from a lot of people up the east coast from Virginia north through Delaware and Maryland who have wilted plants from the suffocation by so much rain.

----- Original Message ----- From: "MICHAEL HABIB" <godihabib@verizon.net>