To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Epsom Salts

If your soils need extra lime, they should sell it in convenient bags at the garden center, either ground limestone or dolomitic lime, which contains Magnesium as Epsom salts does. If you don't find it locally, it usually means that your soils have plenty.

Hope you're healing well.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa W." <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>