Re: Darn Rain!

In a message dated 7/3/06 2:00:31 PM, sue.nyc@att.net writes:

> we NYers are strict
> recyclers-we are required to seperate bottles and cans and paper and plastic
> for collection

Sue, that is standard for our area also.   We do have a deposit chgd on soda,
beer, wine   & a few other items.   These may returned to grocery store or
convenient stores to get the .05 back but may be tossed into the recycle bin
also.   Such a container does not lay long if tossed as someone will pick it up
for the .05.
     Ceres