To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Darn Rain!

In a message dated 7/3/06 2:00:31 PM, sue.nyc@att.net writes:

we NYers are strict
recyclers-we are required to seperate bottles and cans and paper and plastic
for collection

Sue, that is standard for our area also. We do have a deposit chgd on soda,
beer, wine & a few other items. These may returned to grocery store or
convenient stores to get the .05 back but may be tossed into the recycle bin
also. Such a container does not lay long if tossed as someone will pick it up
for the .05.
Ceres