Re: Darn Rain!

Sue, it's interesting that only 40+ miles north of you in Westchester county
we aren't having much rain.  It did rain a few days ago, but the next day was
very windy which dried up all the excess moisture.  We are really quite dry.
The weather forecast tells us we will have rain, but it just doesn't come.
evening there are vague rumblings of thunder, but only a very few drops have
fallen, and that's been the pattern for weeks.  Rain is predicted, but doesn't
come.  The only really rainy day was the day of our flower show a couple
of weeks ago, which killed the attendance.  I  would dearly love to have a
good rain, or evening thunder showers.  We really need the rain.

In a message dated 07/03/2006 3:00:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,