Re: Rain, rain, and basil

Rain - you got rain....Just a few sprinkles here!  Now that you have all
been talking herbs...It has been a bad influence.  Went to the area farm
store to pick up a couple of things to find the remains of their bulk plants
were 25 cents!  Picked up Greek Oregano ( origanum vulgare hirtum) and
Garden sage (salvia officinalis) in addition to a few others.  Spent under
$2.  they were in the need help areaSeem to be doing well at this point.
Thanks for expanding my gardens!  Husband has a diffent opinion but it has
reduced his mowing!

Vera