Re: Epsom Salts

Hmmm- well I did notice that the clover growing around the agave is
blooming in cute little yellow flowers- but it still isn't to my
liking.  And it wasn't so much an urge to go back to work, as much as
going in answering all the usual questions about how I am etc.  Somehow,
getting that done with helps make the first real work day easier.

Theresa