Re: You heard it here...

I'm glad your photos sold, Jim, and that you had sense enough to come in out of the heat. Wish I was close enough to beg a mango or two for helping you pick I had a great mango and corn salsa last summer, wish I could remember what else it contained.
Happy fourth every one. I'm turning in early.
Judy B

From: "james singer" <
Thanks. Contractor is doing fairly well. Put in a productive 4 hours; said he'll be back in the AM. Actually, patching plaster and primer coat has to dry, so I'm under control. :>)

I've fired up the BBQ, but the neighborhood is eerily quiet... so it seems kind of weird. I've checked the radar and the fright radio bands, and nothing seems up [unless it's the dreaded silent, creeping nerve gas that's got everybody else]. Could be the heat--it's 94 in the shade.

I was out picking mangos. Picked a 3-gallon bucket full before I began to get dizzy and decided it was time to end the "que es muy mas macho" nonsense and get inside.