From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:19 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rain, rain, and basil

I was very thankful for the rain yesterday as I was seriously worried about
fireworks with everything being dry here. Of course, my plants appreciated
it too...

They didn't stop the fireworks till 1am here last night, well... that's the
last time it woke me up anyways....

Donna

=== message truncated ===