Re: Goodbye Garden

Sue, surely the landlord has had complaints from someone which has created a
problem for him.   I am a landlord and would certainly not want to upset a
quality renter.   He may have reacted to quickly at the time.   I would suggest
you talk with him and try to workout a solution.
     I would join with the rest of the group and suggest you spend your
savings on a home rather than a wedding, landlord problem or not.   A small wedding
is more intimate with much less problems, hassle and money.
     I do hope you can work out something.