Re: Knee surgery

In a message dated 7/7/06 6:31:14 AM, chris@widom-assoc.com writes:

> Did you have your surgery?

Chris, I did have my surgery on Wed and everything went well.   I went to a
MG garden talk in our Demo garden last evening.   Getting around well with the
use of one crutch.   It is a bit stiff this morning.   I get to shower today &
chg the bandage.   I am wrapped above the knee to my ankle & appears to be
miles of wrap.   I'm anxious to have a look.   I go back to the dr on the 12th &
guess he will remove the stitches then.   I am ready to get moving again!
Thanks for your asking.
     Ceres