From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cornergar@aol.com
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 8:09 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Goodbye Garden

I am very intrigued that all you long-time married folks recommend eloping
and not spending a pile of money on a wedding. A piece of land of your own
certainly seems the better investment...'specially when it has space for a
I personally think that industry(wedding) is obscene but since I've been
divorced for 30 years after being married 10 I didn't think my opinion would
much credibility! Kathy