Re: Goodbye Garden/elopement?

After the fortune my folks spent on little brother's wedding (marriage
lasted about 4 years) Dad told me he'd pay me cash money to elope!   I told
him save his money, that's one thing he won't have to spend anything on -
LOL.  Some gals are not cut out for bit & harness.  Guess I'm one of them.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX