Re: Jb magnets

We're very fortunate to have very few JBs.  I give credit to using DOOM quite
a few years ago (haven't even been able to buy it for years.)  It's supposed
to take a while to work, but remain effective for years.  I don't grow roses,
except for miniatures and a couple of old ones, because of the deer.  I
also don't have any rose of sharon, but my neighbor has a row of them
along the property line, and I would almost be glad to have JBs to get rid of
then.  These are old white ones with reddish-purple in the center, not really
pretty, but they seed into my vegetable garden like crazy.  It's just about
the worst weed there, and not pretty like the colmbines and johnny-jump-ups.
Grrr.  Auralie

In a message dated 07/09/2006 2:01:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,