Re: Jb magnets

I had always red that white and yellow roses wre a favorite of JBs and you'd see them there first. They were always on my yellow one first. Maybe it was its position, just coincidental.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Jb magnets

Kitty, I am sorry to hear about the ROS. I just planted a db purple and I
have JBs. I didn't spend much as I got it on sale so I'll see what happens in
my garden.
I also have (3) yellow roses in ft & a yellow climber on the west but
have not noticed they are so drawn to them. I found (3) JB in a single bloom
of New Dawn yesterday.
Ceres