From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of SueNY
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 3:26 PM
To: GARDENS@LSV.UKY.EDU
Cc: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] My Roses-Update

 My little rose bush is now safe behind a sturdy cage. Hopefully the
"landscapers" will get the hint.! I also got the name and address of the
owner of the landscape service and I am going to write them a nice little
letter.
I discovered another lovely mess of theirs-remember they cut down a shrub
next door? Well they poured GASOLINE on the stump! IDIOTS! Nothing like
contaminating soil and water supplies fellas! Thank goodness just about all
my plants are in containers. The rose bush still looks healthy and it's far
enough away that it won't get injured by the gas, I hope. It doesn't look
like they poured too much on. They charge my landlord $45 to mow the lawn
every other week. We are thinking of offering to do it ourselves for free-I
think it'd be worth it! Now to figure out what to say to these jerks....the
colorful language I'd like to use probably wouldn't be a good idea..LOL!

Sue(6B)