RE: container & fountain

Thanks...but you really helped with the blue suggestion...I found the
container at Home Depot.  When I was first adding a lot of plants, I just
put them in sun or shade, etc.  Now, I'm at the point where I'm going to
start moving things around for effect.  Guess I'll need your color wheel.

Bonnie.
> (And, I love your other garden combinations, too!)
>
> Blessings,
> Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

Behalf

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tnplantperson/album?.dir=/9a71re2&.src=ph&.tok