Re: Heronswood letter

> Aconitum hemsleyanum

Looks like a nice one.  :(  I will keep my eyes open!

> Good grief, what a mess!  That's a lot of work.  Did insurance cover any of
> this?

I don't really have enough stuff down there to warrant the extra insurance.
Regular homeowners doesn't cover it, but I can get extra flooding insurance
for a monthly fee.  Since claims against flooding insurance count as claims
against my regular insurance I'd end up paying way more within a year.

It's been an interesting month with a lot of bad stuff.  I can't wait
until things get better.

Now to find a place to repair my camera that broke three days out of
warranty.  :)

Chris