RE: My Roses-Update

Without doing anything- you are looking at a couple of
years before anything grows there.

Hum.. well years ago, Dh was trying to fix the
lawnmower and somehow spilled a bunch of gas into an
area of the grass... nothing grew there- not even
weeds- creepin charley even went around it...

Of course today, gas isn't really as potient as it was
back then...

Donna