Re: Jb magnets NOW Sam

Any amount of time would be too short IMO. At least the leave time begins and when he touches down in Atalnta rahter than when he departs his unit. And same on the return; ending time is when he leaves Atlanta.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 5:48 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Jb magnets NOW Sam

Geesh, only 15 days!

Gotta wonder about these short leaves. I am sure it is
nice to get home and have a good night sleep, but how
do you mentally prepare yourself to go back to that
^$&& ...

My heart goes out to those guys and gals...

Donna

--- Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:

No, a 15 day leave. But he hadn't expected to get
it this soon, if at all,
since he joined his unit late because of the broken
hand and ankle problems.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5