Re: Giant swallowtail butterflies

Donna, I'm so glad the pink Asclepius (can't remember the
name right now and don't have time to look it up) is doing
well for you.  Mine is blooming, too, but doesn't look as
good as the past couple of years.  But then a lot of things
don't - I just haven't had time or strength to do all the
work that is needed this year.  And the weather has been
so strange.  Glad to hear your plant is doing well. Both the
butterflies and I think it is a great plant.
Auralie

In a message dated 07/12/2006 6:05:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,