Re: Help finding Rosemary

Hey...do they sell the Hill's Hardy type of Rosemary? If they do...I may
get some more. I already ordered a few (2nd day mail delivery)
yesterday. Both of the ladies are back at work after being gone for a
week. One lost her mother in a nursing home (and she thinks her
step-father poisoned her, she was bleeding internally) so she is so
unhappy, and the other one had a stroke and was on life support for a
few days and they took her off of life support because she had no brain
activity anymore, so she was devastated. I feel for both of these women,
and there is NOTHING I can do to make them feel better. But maybe the
rosemary will be a little reminder of their mothers and the cycle of
life. That's why I wanted one that was cold hardy. Rosemary does not do
well in the house and it would end up dying...which would stress them
out even more (if it is supposed to be a reminder of their mothers).
Does that make sense?

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  Rene' I can go down to McCade's and get some and send anything you say!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX