Re: container & fountain

Evolvulus "Hawaiian Blue Eyes"; thrives in hot locations...some afternoon
shade; perfect for my front porch which gets morning and late morning sun
and afternoon shade.  Also, with it is Carex Bronco, heuchara, and bronze
begonia.  I also thought about using a plumbago...I have some as ground
cover that has a lovely blue flower but isn't as profuse as Evolvulus.  One
of my neighbors who turned 76 this summer just got 'too tired' to plant her
flower garden, two tomato plants, and replant her hanging basket.  So, I
planted a couple of volunteer tomatoes, put hardy flowers (cleome and
celosia)  in her garden, and plumbago and dark sweet potato vine in her
basket.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tnplantperson/album?.dir=/9a71re2&.src=ph&.tok
=phvypKFBtGP0kRtR