To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 6:43 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] container & fountain

Probably so Theresa. I remember helping her years ago when we were both quite a bit younger. She always had strawberries that we ate from the garden and ALL of the veggies you could want. I learned from her that creamed corn is actually wonderful when it doesn't come out of a can. Of course she's totally old school and would chop the heads off of turtles that would get into the strawberry patch. ICK! Couldn't do that. I'd just relocate the turtle.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa W." <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>