Gosh what is ma nature up to these days.

Glad no one is in the path of Calf fires..I hope!

Pam any chance that drought will end soon? When is
your 'usual' raining season?

Holli was saying she was getting yet another storm
last night... Chris P when is your garden tour? Are
you ready or is this weather effecting you too?

Tues-Wed (for about 24 hours) I got rain, a few
downpours, but mostly just light rain. Yesterday
noticed how much damage it did. Plants are flooping
over, trees weeping with water collected in the
leaves. Looks better this morning but never realized
that even light prolonged rain would do that.
Weatherman reported less than an inch total- hum, my
wheelbarrel, wagon and stuff is all FULL (read
overflowing)... hum... thinking I got a tad more than
an inch! (not complaining mind you)

now they say I am in for a heat wave this weekend,
starting today... sigh, good time for you to visit
Pam, we might be close to that darn 100 mark...