From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 8:34 AM
To: gardenchat list
Subject: [CHAT] weather

Gosh what is ma nature up to these days.

Glad no one is in the path of Calf fires..I hope!

Pam any chance that drought will end soon? When is your 'usual' raining

Holli was saying she was getting yet another storm last night... Chris P
when is your garden tour? Are you ready or is this weather effecting you

Tues-Wed (for about 24 hours) I got rain, a few downpours, but mostly just
light rain. Yesterday noticed how much damage it did. Plants are flooping
over, trees weeping with water collected in the leaves. Looks better this
morning but never realized that even light prolonged rain would do that.
Weatherman reported less than an inch total- hum, my wheelbarrel, wagon and
stuff is all FULL (read overflowing)... hum... thinking I got a tad more
than an inch! (not complaining mind you)

now they say I am in for a heat wave this weekend, starting today... sigh,
good time for you to visit Pam, we might be close to that darn 100 mark...