Re: weather

Tornadoes must have run out of trailer parks.  Westchester County was
hit by tornadoes yesterday in the Hawthorne area and also on the NY/CT
border in Bedford.  Property damage, but no lives lost.  These areas are
definitely NOT trailer-park territory.  We had a brief downpour here with
thunder rumblings.  Then the power went out for 3 1/2 hours, but so far
as I know, no further damage. The power-outage was annoying since I
am in the middle of a big index job and didn't need to be without my
computer for that long, but I am thankful that we didn't have any more
damage that that.

Auralie