To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rare flower

Cool, Theresa. Is this the plant whose sap is a counter-irritant to mosquito bites and chiggers and such?

On Jul 13, 2006, at 4:35 PM, Theresa W. wrote:

I found it! Not exactly the same, and my recall was that mine we pink, not orange, but who knows maybe I forgot over the years.

http://plants.usda.gov/java/profile?symbol=IMCA&photoID=imca_2h.jpg

Theresa W. wrote:
Hmm- so does anyone know if some related impatiens grows wild in Maine?

Theresa

Zemuly Sanders wrote:
Sheri, you are a genius!
zem