Re: Rare flower

Here in ETN, it often grows near poison ivy...how convenient!!!  One of the
best products I have found for dealing with the ivy is TEC NU.  It has the
consistency of shampoo and you use it as liquid soap to cleanse yourself
and your clothes.  One of the problems with the ivy is that the oil is hard
to get out of clothes...then, you wear them again and your skin continues
to react.  Also, you may need to clean off your pets as they often go
through it and get the oils on their pelts which you pick up as you pet
them.  Many of the garden suppliers handle it in large amounts which is
more cost effective than what you find in the drug stores.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bird-shaped-blooms-Blue-Dream-Impatiens-arguta-