From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 9:54 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather

Tornadoes must have run out of trailer parks.  Westchester County was hit by
tornadoes yesterday in the Hawthorne area and also on the NY/CT border in
Bedford.  Property damage, but no lives lost.  These areas are definitely
NOT trailer-park territory.  We had a brief downpour here with thunder
rumblings.  Then the power went out for 3 1/2 hours, but so far as I know,
no further damage. The power-outage was annoying since I am in the middle of
a big index job and didn't need to be without my computer for that long, but
I am thankful that we didn't have any more damage that that.

Auralie