Re: weather

Let's all hope your weather remains as 'boring' as it has been thus far.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather

We, on the other hand, seem to be getting normal monsoon season weather--unlike the last 2 or 3 years--rush-hour showers, some rather fierce, nearly every day. Also of note: there are two hurricanes in the Pacific, Bud and Carlotta, but not so much as a tropical wave in the Atlantic-Caribbean-Gulf of Mexico... yet. Quite a departure from the past several years.